Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why doesn't lip gloss plumper work for me?

What works for you?Why doesn't lip gloss plumper work for me?
Some plumpers actually work by causing a sort of mild ';allergic reaction';, which causes the skin to swell and turn a deeper pink. Your body may not react to certain ingredients the same way that someone else's may.Why doesn't lip gloss plumper work for me?
some lip plumpers are just plain crappy. There's one (sorry I can't remember the name of it) that WILL work. My lips are already big, and i just tried it to try it, and my lips went HUGE! it looked unnatural, LOL! What I do know about it is you can only find it in salons or salon supply stores.


P.S. Make sure you ONLY get it on your lips because any skin you get it on will turn red and swollen, LOL!
There is one I cant remember the name of it and I looked at my tube and I have rubbed the writing off..:( BUT you can buy it at Bed, Bath and Body works for like 11 bucks.. its in a red tube with a white cap.. it paints on like nail polish and really works great! It uses cinnamon and collagen to plump.. and they have money back guarantee so theres nothing to lose
well sum plumpers just dont work at all... my lips r big enough but sumtimes i use plumping lip gloss and it doesnt ever make that big of a difference. but the one i have is very good... its Pout and i got it from sephora!!

No comments:

Post a Comment