Friday, December 18, 2009

Does Urban Retreat Lip Plumping Gloss really plump your lips. how much?

does it plump loads or little?


how long for and does it make you look wierd?


i need to know ASAP


(what does AWOL mean)nothing to do with this question but it just came to my mind.Does Urban Retreat Lip Plumping Gloss really plump your lips. how much?
lip fusion from sephora is the only thing that actually plumps lips (other than injections). it's about $38 from sephora.com.





awol............absent without leaveDoes Urban Retreat Lip Plumping Gloss really plump your lips. how much?
HEY! I know this has nothing to do with the question but I saw a question youh asked about how to whistle with two f ingers in your mouth and I wanted to know the same so I searched onyahoo and found this ....





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





It worked real good =D

No comments:

Post a Comment