Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do those lip plumper lip glosses really work?

I wish my upper lip was a little more plump but I REFUSE to get any kind of surgery or injection so I was wondering if any one has had any luck with the plumping lip glosses. If you have please let me know what kind you use and how long you used it before you noticed results! Thanks! :)Do those lip plumper lip glosses really work?
It works is has a pepper in it which makes your lips swell a little bitDo those lip plumper lip glosses really work?
personally it didn't work for me.


it made my lips tingle and feel cool


but idt it worked.
wow, they are really expensive. i've seen the ones my sister uses, and it was 50$!!


well i hear that what they do is they do something to the skin cells on your lips and it causes your lips to slightly swell. but they're not visibly making any impact.
No not at all...
Lip plumpers will only make your lip fuller for a few minutes, an hour or two tops. If you want your lips to look fuller you can always try using a lip liner just outside of your lip (not up under your nose, but still touching the top of your natural lip line) and that will instantly make your lip look fuller. You can also try sticking to lighter colors, that helps too. Good luck!
ya they are kinda like an allergic reaction they use a substance that most people are allergic to and then it makes your lips swell up that is why your lips tingle when you put it on

No comments:

Post a Comment