Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lip plumping gloss? Do they all suck? I have tried Du Wop lip venom &?

MAC %26amp; sally Hansen lip inflation eXtreme. These are supposedly all good brands. I have spent like $100 on these %26amp; they dont even work. I used one years ago %26amp; it did work but i have no idea what it is called.


Have any actually worked well for you?Lip plumping gloss? Do they all suck? I have tried Du Wop lip venom %26amp;?
i used one on accident about a year ago, and even though i didnt want it to do anything it did. i got it at bath and body works for free, but they still sell it. it was part of the patricia wexler line. shes a doctor and created her own line there so they gave all of this stuff away for free, and that did work, and after a year now my lips are still as big as wheni stopped using that stuff. its not really my thing, but it did work if you are interested. the container for it is maroon and white also. hope that helped, and good luck finding one!


=]Lip plumping gloss? Do they all suck? I have tried Du Wop lip venom %26amp;?
You are right.I don't think any other brand work either.Most of them gives a fresh and tingling effect by use of cinnamon or mint and it really doesn't last.The best thing is to use a lip gloss and go for a light shades.I once used Guerlain's Kiss Kiss Maxi Shine Volume Effect.It made my lips softer and much more kissable while it was on my lips.
Lip Fusion's good :)





It beats DuWop Lip Venom and Pout Lip Gloss.
lip fusion is good but usually that stuff doesn't work any way!
Sounds crazy, but brush your lips with a toothbrush. Same thing, less chemicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment