Friday, December 18, 2009

Lip Plumping Gloss VS. Normal Lip Gloss?

I Need to know what percentage of people actually prefer lip plumping gloss to the normal gloss. please let me know asap. project due tomorrow (:Lip Plumping Gloss VS. Normal Lip Gloss?
Well do not use the plumping lip gloss because it drys out your lips and occasionally burns.Lip Plumping Gloss VS. Normal Lip Gloss?
Well...i guess regular lip gloss b/c I already have Julia Roberts type lips and plumping tend to burn sometimes, I like Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper
i definatly prefer lip plumping gloss


i love the tingles/burns!!


Too Faced Lip Injection and Lip Fusion are amazing. x
I like plumping gloss better,


but the color selection in my opinion, is better in normal gloss.
Normal lip gloss





I do not use plumping lip glosses, because I've heard that plumping lip glosses work by using harsh chemicals to make your lips puff up (kind of like a reaction to chemicals)

No comments:

Post a Comment