Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lip plumping gloss???

is there any easy-to-find kind of lip plumper or lip plumping gloss that i could buy for $10.00 or less that really works? i need to be able to find it at my neighborhood rite-aid store. i dont mind sting, but i do not want it to be shimmery or sparkly. i also would like sheer colors. THANKS!!!Lip plumping gloss???
Sally Hansen has some good lip plumpers. Some are clear and some come in nude tints. I find they work really well; I put it on before I go to bed and then my lips are fuller in the morning.Lip plumping gloss???
My favorite is Prestige Wonder-Full, which I get at Rite Aid. It doesn't burn %26amp; it actually plumps. I love the smell too! It's around $6.
you might as well just cut a really hot pepper in half and hold it between your lips if you dont want colour or shine. anythign really hot causes inflamation, even on the lips. that the plumping ingredient in many plumping lip products anyway.
Sally Hansen Lip Inflation!


it is the best thing EVER!! :)
Honestly the best I found was Bee Luscious Cosmetics LipTox Sheer, they are beautiful sheer colors enhanced with real diamond dust, its so well worth it. Also it lasts a much longer time than drugstore brands. I have tried everything and you get what you pay for .....
Sally hansen makes one....





But honestly, I wouldn't support them since they test on animals.





I heard cinnamon works well.
I use the one by sally hansen and it works pretty well.
my awnser may be the best





you will know if it really works if a burns lots and stings you can find it at riteaid in the isle where they sell medicated lipbalms or other medicated makeup
sally hansen lip plumper works for me and it tastes like gingerbread, i got it at my drugstore
  • regal theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment