Saturday, December 26, 2009

Should I use plumping gloss if my lips are already big?

I love ';sexy mother pucker'; gloss because it makes my big lips even bigger but I read on the internet that people with big lips shouldn't use plumpers, is that true if so, why?Should I use plumping gloss if my lips are already big?
I think its true cause if your lips r already big than the plumper will tower them trust me !Should I use plumping gloss if my lips are already big?
I dont really know why girls with big lips shouldnt wear plumping gloss or lipstick~~ anymore than any lip size.





I've never found any product that really plumps up my lips like they say it does. Sure my lips burn %26amp; tingle %26amp; blood rushes to my lips so they look red. But my lips dont get any larger.





I'd say use a clear or natural lip liner to outline your lips %26amp; stick with nice soft colored lip gloss that has some shimmer. Your lips will be moisturized %26amp; look perfect that way. (the clear lipliner keeps your gloss from running).





Then play up your eyes %26amp; eyelashes so people really see their color %26amp; shape.
The only reason i know of too not wear it is cause u already have big lips as it is. and if u go and use plumping lipgloss. It's going to make u look really bad cause ur making ur lips look way too big. but if u like it and u dont think it makes ur lips look too big than wear it. i use one every now and than just cause i like the feeling it gives.
I personally don't think it would make a difference because from my experience plumping glosses either don't work, don't live up to their claims or work, but it's not that noticeable. It's your choice. If you can see a difference when using the gloss and like how it looks then keep using it.
well, it might make you look like a fish with swollen lips.....sorry! but, if you want to, by all mean.s also, if you dont want to spend money on plumping gloss, use your toothbrush, and brush your lips. then apply the gloss. i prefer electric. hope this helps!
I think a shiny gloss would be fine w/o the extra ';plump';.

No comments:

Post a Comment