Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best Lip Plumping Gloss?

Ok so I just tried some DuWop Lip Venom and I really love it but I am not sure my lips look as big as I expected. It didn't really burn like people said that it would either so I have a list here of lip plumpers. Tell me which one worked best for you.





1. DuWop Lip Venom


2. Too Faced Lip Injection


3. City Lips Plumper


4. Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips


5. Tarte Rise %26amp; Shine Plumping Lip Stain





If you know of any others pleas let me know the name and how well they worked for you. Also elaborate on the burn/sting factor, it may sound odd but I really like the tingly burning sensation.Best Lip Plumping Gloss?
I used Victoria Secrets Lip Plumper. It's like 17$ but it works wonders! my bf loves it! It smells great and give a great wet look.Best Lip Plumping Gloss?
holly golman its in victora secrets
I like the Victoria Secrets one. It gives a nice shine to it and plumps up your lips!
A good one to try is Victoria's Secret Very Voluptuous Lip Plumper. I think it's actually the #1 seller in the country (or, at least that's what VS says). If you really like the tingly feeling, I would go for the Extreme one. It's clear, and you can feel it almost immediately. And it really is 'extreme' :P If you go to any store they'll have testers for you to try.
Arbonne's lip plumping lip gloss is FANTASTIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment