Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Girlies: What's your favorite ';lip plumping'; gloss?

I really love Sephora's Lip Fusion but it's kindof too expensive. What do yall like right now? (that's maybe affordable) Thank yall and have a great Memorial Day!Girlies: What's your favorite ';lip plumping'; gloss?
I really like DuWop's Lip Venom, but like Sephora, it's kind of expensive. I just bought Sally Hansen's new lip plumping gloss called Lip Inflation, and it works pretty well. They don't have a huge selection of colors, but it's inexpensive. I bought mine at Wal-Mart for around 5 dollars. It's not sticky, and it has moisturizing vitamins.





Here is the site:


http://www.sallyhansen.com/lips_inflatio鈥?/a>Girlies: What's your favorite ';lip plumping'; gloss?
Thanks! :o) Report Abuse

I like all kinds of lipgloss except red
I just bought the sally hansen lip inflation. it works pretty well for it's price! i love it! i also like Lip ingection extreme by Too Faced. look at it here:





http://www.toofaced.com/
Pick up an avon catalog. they have sales all the time, and you'll almost never spend more than four dollars on any given product. They have a line of plumping and repairing lip color that is just fantastic.
I think lip fusion is the best
Lip Venom

No comments:

Post a Comment