Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best plumping lip glosses?

that i could find at Sephora?? thank you :) Best plumping lip glosses?
I agree with NYC. I'm an avid user of Lip Injection by Too Faced.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


It's a clear gloss, and I usually wear it over a lip stain, though you could wear it bare, no problem. It packs quite a sting, but you can really see the results. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear it.





Too Faced actually just came out with a plumping treatment called Lip Injection Extreme


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


Supposedly with continued use twice a day, the plumping effect will be permanent. But I haven't been using it long enough to see if it works.





---%26gt;Good Luck!Best plumping lip glosses?
I use DuWop Lip Venom, and I think it's great. It's around $15, and totally worth it. Another amazing lip lumper is Too Faced Lip Injection. I just got a sample yesterday, and it worked even better than Lip Venom. (Faster, and more obvious results)





Good luck, and definitely choose one of these; they're the best! =]
try www.shaklee.net than at the bottom type in stacy wilde


she will ship you the best lip stuff cheap %26amp; quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment