Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it possable to get a stroke from lip plumping lip glosses?

I am having some sort of reaction, not sure if it is from this lip plumper i used but the reaaction began shortly after putting it on. It started with my lip wanting to freeze up on one side and stiffin on me. Then progressed by spreading to my cheek area, my nose, and my eye, the whole right side of my face is now a lil stiff and it won't move like the left side will, like normal. My mom says those are signs of a stroke, and now I am experiencing a lil blurred vision on my right eye as well. this all happened within a 48 hour period. not sure if it's just a minor reaction to the collogen in the lip gloss or if it is going to lead to a stroke from the collogen. so can you get a stroke from the lip plumper? I used the sexy mother pucker lip gloss from target. I never had a reaction before, I used it several time and this is the first time.Is it possable to get a stroke from lip plumping lip glosses?
Okay, listen to me RIGHT NOW.





You reading?





You paying attention?














FOLLOW THESE NEXT STEPS EXACTLY!!!!





OK??











STEP ONE:


Get your mom, your keys, or your phone.








STEP TWO:


If you got your mom, get her to drive you to the nearest medical centre.


If you got your keys, drive yourself to the nearest medical centre.


If you got your phone, call the nearest medical centre.








STEP THREE:


Why are you still reading????!!!??





GO!





NOWW!!!!!





Please?Is it possable to get a stroke from lip plumping lip glosses?
It's probably not the lipgloss, go to the hospital now!
call NHS direct!!
I am pretty sure it is not a stroke, but it sounds like a pretty serious allergic reaction. It might not necessarily be the collagen, but it could be any of the other ingredients. Does it have capsasin or cinnamon in it? I have heard of people being allergic to those and having reactions from the plumper glosses with those in it.


If it continues, go see your doctor. Also, in the mean time, you might want to try some Benadryl and see if that helps.


Good Luck.
  • regal theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment