Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do lip plumping lip glosses really work?

Yes, they don't permantatly plump your lips, it's more of an effect really. Avon has these great plumping lip sticks, liners and glosses and they have spf in them.Do lip plumping lip glosses really work?
They do work for a short time, but need constant re-applying if you want them to stay plump for longer periods of time.Do lip plumping lip glosses really work?
i use victoria's secrets lip pout plump.





it works, indeed!





it burns too but tastes deliciously cinnamon.
I've never had any luck w/ any!
yes they do work. try mac lipglosses.
yes/no The first few times you use it--there is a like a burning/tingling sensation---and it makes you feel as if your lips are huge.. i think your brain simply plays tricks with you and makes you think that since your lips FEEL huge, that they look that way, too.. but if you ask one of your friends if your lips look any larger, w/o making them aware that you used lip plumping gloss.. they'll more than likely tell ya no.%26lt;--at least that's what happened with me.
for s hort time yes
I'm not really sure. I've tried the Lip Fusion stuff and the stuff the sold at Bath and Body Works. My lips are somewhat full so I can't tell if the products plump my lips or not. The tingling drives me crazy and I end up wiping it off not long after I put it on. I stick with lip gloss or lipstick/chapstick.
yes they do, when it stinging you know its wroking...
I use Lip Venom and it does indeed. makes my lips look swollen a bit but not ridiculous.
no, they just burn your lips
yes. i've tried those lip fusion ones (they sell at sephora) and they really do make your lips look fuller. i also tried a plumping gloss that came from bath and body works, which worked well, too.
I think that the way they work is that its so so shinny that when the light his your lips, it magnifies through the gloss and makes them apear bigger. But thats just my thought.
yes they do work
They work temporarily, eventually your lips return to normal again. But they DO work. If you want to but any I suggest:


(from best to least best, because they all work great lol)





Try Fusion Beauty:


http://www.fusionbeauty.com/productline.鈥?/a>








Try Venom Lip plumping


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





More great lip plumpers:





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





This is more a lipstick than a plumper:





http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getpr鈥?/a>











NOTE: Lip plumpers make your lips feel uncomfortable, even hurt. Some just have a spicy tingle.
NO. I WAS JUST IN SEPHORA 3 DAYS AGO AND TRIED SOME. THEY DONT WORK BUT THEY MAKE YOUR LIPS TINGLE/BURN PRETTY BAD.
Slightly. But the ';tingle'; (STING) involved is sometimes not worth it, in my opinion. I think the best thing to do is keep the lips super moist and glossy at all times. Lips full of moisture will be plumper. And don't smoke.
Yes they do. But some people have a reaction to the ingredients. They use Cinnamon and peppermint to achieve the plumping effect. If you do have a reaction most makeup counters will refund your money. Lip Venom is great and Sally Hansen makes one that all my friend swear by! Go to www.sephora.com they have great lipsticks that have plumper in them.
Rimmel's does. I use it all the time! Always get compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment