Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lip Plumping glosses? what brand do you recommend?

I have tried, MAC plushglass which is lip plumping %26amp; i was really disapointed . It didnt work well at all. I have tried the clear sally hansen one years ago, that was better than mac. Is tehre any that you know work really well? I'm over spending money on products taht dont work. ThanksLip Plumping glosses? what brand do you recommend?
Lip Venom - Plump Pout would be the magic keyword to your lip desire!Lip Plumping glosses? what brand do you recommend?
The ones that DIDNT work for me: Lip Venom; toofaced lip injection (Xtreme version); Maybelline XL LipPlumper; and a random one from Bath and body works... dont remember the name.





Lipfusion has some pricey glosses that seem to do the trick without the stinging and a wonderful smell....... they work best on people with smaller lips for some reason.. or perhaps its just easier to notice on them. I recently bought their XL version thats more of an overnight treatmeant and i've only used it for 3 days. I'm wondering if its actually worked or if I'm just now more aware of my lips causing them to have more of a pout... whatever it is its definitely made my lips a little firmer and noticeable. (i have good sized lips already; just looking to balance the top lip a bit more with the bottom) The only thing is its entirely overpriced at $50 for xl treatment and $38 for lipglosses :0(
Victoria's Secret carries a lip gloss that contains collagen that works wonders, it's a bit pricey at $18, but it's worth it. I bought it about three months ago and I use it fairly regularly, I'm still on my first tube, so I would say that it's well worth the price. It is also available in different hues/tints.
I tried Stila and was very disappointed. I don't know how long that it has been since you have tried Sally Hansen, but it is really working for me for the past three weeks. There are so many color choices also. It really stings when you put it on. My lips look fuller to me.Good luck!
Too Faced lip injection is really good. They have it in a clear gloss as well as tinted gloss
TWO FACED......you dont understand how much it plumped my friends lips right in front of me.....sally hansen is also really good
too faced lip injection or bare mineral lip buxom

No comments:

Post a Comment