Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can anyone recommend a lip plumping gloss that works well and does NOT taste like cinnamon?

I can't stand the taste of hot cinnamon. I don't mind the real stuff that you bake with, or sprinkle on a cappuccino, but I LOATHE hot cinnamon gum, atomic fireballs, etc. Also, I like to use lip plumping gloss; I think Lip Venom works great, and the Sally Hanson Lip Inflation Extreme works nicely, too. But, ugh, the taste. I can barely tolerate it. If anyone can recommend a lip plumper that works and has no cinnamon taste, that would be great. PS, I don't mind the burning sensation, I don't mind ginger or hot pepper.


Thanks,


-BrittCan anyone recommend a lip plumping gloss that works well and does NOT taste like cinnamon?
Try the MAC version of lip plumper. It does not taste like cinnamon, but it does smell like play dough...odd compromise I know but its good stuff.Can anyone recommend a lip plumping gloss that works well and does NOT taste like cinnamon?
I hat cinnamon too! It makes my lips feel really hot!





This website has like 5 different products with reviews. I use cushy lips because the first time you order, you get it for free. But then you have to pay for the second tube. It's really inexpensive and still works great.





Here's the website


http://squidoo.com/lip-plumping
Try Avon's Plump Pout Lip gloss. It comes in various shades to suit everyone. It doesn't taste at all like cinnamon, but it does give a 'cooling' sensation on your lips. Its almost like you can feel it working!
  • regal theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment