Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best shade of lip gloss for plump lips?

my lips are a little plump and my skin tone is a bit darker than beige.I need a lip gloss that works for me.My eyes are brown and my hair is dark brown.please help!What is the best shade of lip gloss for plump lips?
try using a shade thats darker than light pink, around a rose. it works good for me and i really fit your description :)What is the best shade of lip gloss for plump lips?
1st off,clear works for everyone.Try BonneBell's LipLites in Crystal Clear.





Next,I would suggest a high-shine see-through glossy red tinted gloss,like BonneBell's VitaGloss2O:Splash of Color in the shade called Sheer Strawberry.
i have the exact same lips skin hair color and eye color and i use dark rosy pinks or sometimes goldish shades but not a lot or it will clash and for very special occasions i wear a red but not really bright because it could possibly clash hope i helped!
Defiantly a vibrant rose pink or red. But red will mostly make it plump. So I would go for red and besides red fits all skin colors.
clear.


show of your natural side.








go to bath and body works...they have the best ones....even some with just a little bit of tint.
i would go with a pale peach or shimmery pink for your lips because you don't want to take away any attention from you yourself. ;)
check with Dior glosses. they're amazing and for sure the people there would help the suitable shade for u ;)
After i play football in the mud, my lips are nice and dirt colored. My lips are super plumped with that dark brown natural lip color. :)
light light pink
probably a dark reddish color would look good
I would say a dark pink
I think a red would look pretty...:)
clear
a light bronze color

No comments:

Post a Comment