Saturday, December 26, 2009

How long does plump lip gloss last?!?

I'm afraid to put it on!


I got one and it stings after a couple of seconds when you put it on!


(It came free in a magazine!)


Is this normal?





Also, when you put it on...?


1. How long until your lips look plump


%26amp;


2. How long does the plump-ness last?!





Thanks!!


xoxo


How long does plump lip gloss last?!?
The stinging means it works.





I used one off of a mag (wonder if it was the same one, lol) but that stung so much I had to wipe it off. But a good one should make your lips nice and plump in a few minutes and should last for a few hours. :)





xxxHow long does plump lip gloss last?!?
a good inexpensive plumping gloss i find is from Collection 2000, its minty, tingles and lasts about an hour and it doesn't dry out the lips, i made my own recipe for PL gloss once, it was brilliant, full red lips for about 3 hours straight, although the gloss did tend to make my lips dry out, i should try and rectify that some day.
Stinging is normal - all you are doing is irritating your lips. Usually the ingredients are cinnamon or mint. I never found them to last very long at all and eventually, if you keep reapplying, it will dry out your lips and cause chapping.
The stinging is supposed to mean that it's working, but it always hurts my lips so bad that I have to wipe it off! I stay away from it. It seems like too much trouble for what it's worth.
The stinging means its working i use one off avon and it work in about 3-4 mins and lasts for an hour so i take it everywhere with me :)hope this helps you x
The stinging means its working..





I use Too-Faced and it works after 5 minutes and lasts for about a hour so i keep topping up hehe =D.





I love it..xx
Quinn- you made your own gloss? What was the recipie? thanks BB





x
  • regal theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment