Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lip plumping lip gloss?

Ok, I have decided that I want to purchase this lip gloss to see if it works. However, I do not want to spend a fortune on the stuff--just in case it doesn't work.





What would be a good brand to buy that isn't too expensive?Lip plumping lip gloss?
i have victoria secrets lip plumber its only like 20 dollars and it works awesome!!!Lip plumping lip gloss?
Goldie has one that is not very expensive... i liked it a lot. Too Faced cosmetics has a good one too.
Victorias secret has a lip plumper that is inexpensive and really works. It's in a silver tube.
i bought some from wet and wild from walgreens a while back and it really really does wonders if your on a tight budget ...... it really works without spending 20.00 on lip plumper !!!!!!
I agree with jenmor. But my favorite is the Lip Tox by Bee-Luscious Cosmetics at beeroyalproducts.com. It is by far the best I have used and it is about $27. It tastes really good and makes your lips tingle. It is cool! People started telling my they noticed a difference in about three days. I have been using it since Jan. I think I am addicted so applying it three times a day is no issue with me. lol
Try these plumpers from Laura Mercier: http://www.lauramercier.com/products/col鈥?/a>


They are $30, but they do work. Do not buy a cheap one with cinnamon or peppers in it, these dehydrate your lips, so they actually make your lips red with irritation, but smaller. Laura Mercier actually hydrates your lips, so you can use it as a moisturizing lip gloss. I love the wildberry, but it also comes in clear. FYI with any plumpers, be carefully to only apply int to your lips as your skin will turn red if you get it on your cheek, say on a windy day with your hair flying around.
Another product to use that isn't really expensive and also has a natural ingredient is Sally Hanson Lip Inflation. It has mint in it that stimulates your lips and plumps them up a bit. So far it has worked for me. I am not sure if Kmart still has the sale going or not, but, I got mine as a two for one deal. One tube is clear and the other has a pink tint to it. If it feels too much, I just put a little on. Hope this helps.
i do not know about the brand but it does definately work i had some a couple of years ago and as soon as you wear the stuff you can feel your lips tingling and they look so much bigger def worth buying some if you got small lips
Ther is this brand calles ';SUGAR'; its sold in ULTA cosmetic stores. It realy works, and almost instant instantly. If you go into the store you can try a sample before you buy it, and while you walk around you will notice it working. It may sting a bit at application but it lasts and it really works.
try something that has Cinnamon oil in it ...


Cinnamon is a natural way to plump lips
victorias secret lip plumper ($18)


bath and body works wexler dermotology lip plumper ($10-20)


lip fusion (works well but VERY expensive)





i have bath and body works and victoria secret. they work very well and arent that expensive for lip plumper
Hi!


Lip plumpers are great and so much fun!


Two of the best ones out there right now are LipFusion and Dewop's Lip Venom.


There are tons out there but these two are the best I have found. The effect is temporary but more long lasting then the cheaper brands.


Good luck with your new Angelina Jolie pout!
Rbonne brand works great. It lasts about 3 mons for 1 tube but it is about 20 dollars so But I lkie it alot!!!





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment