Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where can I buy Lip Fusion Plumping Gloss Products in the UK??

Do you know anywhere, esp. in London, where I can buy it from?





ThanksWhere can I buy Lip Fusion Plumping Gloss Products in the UK??
I use Urban Decay Big fatty Lip Plumper. It really makes my lips look nice - stings a bit but then so will all good lip plumpers. It's 拢10 and you can find Urban Decay products at big Boots stores. That's the only place I have found them anyway! Good luck.Where can I buy Lip Fusion Plumping Gloss Products in the UK??
Try searching at ebay.co.uk=)
i believe avon cosmetics sell them,check out their website or ask around about a representive in your area
i dont know about lip fusion, but I know boots do a pumping gloss, and its really really nice!
In harrods and some boots there is one from Soap and Glory(which i hear is great) called ';sexy mother pucker plumping lip gloss'; And the internet has it too


Its about 拢8.00 or something





Or in superdrug you can get one from 2true which is like 拢1.95 whiich says its plumping BUT I DOINT THINK SO for that price lol





Hope it helps!!!
I 've been using the Transformulas Lip Volumiser from www.mybeautysecrets.co.uk. Its only 19.99 or if you buy two you get a second one for 拢10. I love it as it helps to make the lining of my lips look much more distinctive and plumps out the lines in them which ive been told have been caused from smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment