Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where can I get empty lip gloss tubes?

I want to make my own but I need containers. Any ideas?Where can I get empty lip gloss tubes?
I have bought some at Michael's.Where can I get empty lip gloss tubes?
I think it'd be difficult as I think they are heat sealed at the bottom, maybe tubs would be better, the ones with a screw lid. You can get them from most chemists, sometimes they are with the travel things or the make up and toiletry bags. Hope this helps!!
Any hobby store would have these types of things. You would more likely have to use the small pots. Just make sure that they are wide enough to fit your finger in for quick touch ups.
the container store!! it's amazing.
justt buy a tube..then use it up or squeeze it in a tissue and dthe clean itt out....%26amp;%26amp; BAM a lipgloss tube!! ahahah lol
Use those little empty travel size jam jars.
try the dollar store or somehting, idk srry.
http://www.lipbalmtubes.com/
starsmakeuphaven.com





here's some great instructions:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bib_QTtAh鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment