Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Anyone try any of the ';lip plumping'; lipsticks/glosses?

i was thinking about being angelian jolie (laura croft) for halloween, but my lips arent nearly big enough. thought it would be fun to try these lip plumper things for the night. any one try any of them? do they work at all? Anyone try any of the ';lip plumping'; lipsticks/glosses?
I've tried a LOT of lip plumpers. Here's the run down.





Sally Hansen's lip plumper does not work. It is however a great sheer gloss if you can ignore the itching that occurs the first 30 seconds.





Victoria's Secret Lip Tease was awesome as a plumper. People commented within minutes on how plump my lips looked. However, when I got near the bottom of the tube I noticed it didn't plump anymore.





Bath and Body Works has a lip plumper that also works great called Colorfill. I liked this one the best because it lasted longer and I could wear it under another lipgloss and get the same affect. I will warn you though that this one will case a major tingle in the beginning so beware.





GOOD LUCK!!Anyone try any of the ';lip plumping'; lipsticks/glosses?
ur lips wont look even nearly as big as hers. u see, theres a difference between big lips and pouty lips but shes one of those ppl with both. like her actual lips take up a lot of space and they stick out without her pouting them. lip plumpers dont make ur lips bigger they just make them stick out more and dont make much of a difference. hmm i hope i explained this well and u know what i mean.
Yea and adding onto the girl above me, for some reason, peppermint lip gloss always plumps up my lips. You can get some good peppermint lip gloss at Bath and Body Works.
The lip plumper's I have used don't work the just make your lips tingle, but the color looks Great! By the way I have used Buxom Baby you can find it at Ulta or Sephora. Good Luck!
outline your lips bigger then your actual lips are then fill in the lipstick.. then the gloss.





:)
don't work


sorry.
  • regal theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment