Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I want a lip plumper that ISN'T a gloss?

I want like a cream or a balm, but not that new loreal one - you pay double for the wrinkle cream on the other end which i don't need....





Any idea?





I live in the UK but I don't mind shipping things in.I want a lip plumper that ISN'T a gloss?
DuWop is an awesome brand that offers a variety of ';lip plumping'; treatments. They just came out with a balm that has a matte finish. It is called DuWop prime. You can find it on amazon.com or sephora.com or a variety of places online.I want a lip plumper that ISN'T a gloss?
plumpers don't really increase the size of your lips...





they temporalily increase blood flow a little bit and shine to make them appear bigger and fill in cracks that make them smaller





the 'glossy' or 'shiny' part of the plumper is what makes it work! try a chap stick with peppermint oil like burt's bees (tingles a bit) to increase the blood flow, but that's not going to make a big difference
actually, anything with Menathol and/or Peppermint is a natural lip plumper, as it energizes the collagen in your lips
  • regal theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment