Thursday, January 7, 2010

What will happen to me If I eat a whole tube of lip gloss?

It is Beauty Rush lipgloss from Victorias Secret!


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>What will happen to me If I eat a whole tube of lip gloss?
I wouldn't do that unless I was truly starving to death.What will happen to me If I eat a whole tube of lip gloss?
Uh.. wtf?
HAHA! Nothing, of course! Its food grade. Still, its a good dare if someone loses to me!
it might make u sick but if ur gonna eat nything eat lipsmackers it taste realy good! no bs they have so many flavors %26amp;%26amp; they all taste so good
YUCK! why would you want to do that in the first place? humans eat FOOD
You will become a pumpkin. And Daddy will be proud.





Eat the clay%26gt; Only one way to find out for sure. We'll wait. Okay.......Go ahead.





Go on..............fraidy-Kat! Ya nerd Ya!








Nad
i knew this girl who ate a whole tube of chap stick once it didnt do anything to her
Smack yourself!!! Really, why would you eat lip gloss? Nothing will happen but I wouldn't tell anybody.
why would you eat your make up?
nothing...you wont feel good though...you will feel like you ate grease.
lol thaty happened to me.


if its in the tube u might either puke it up or it will sit there and come out the other end if u catch my drift lol





thats funni%26lt;3


hahaha
uhm, get sick... duh!
You don't suppose that's kind of a strange idea...?

No comments:

Post a Comment