Wednesday, January 6, 2010

POLL: how many tubes of LIP-GLOSS do you own?

42, pick a color any color


That's how much I can find.POLL: how many tubes of LIP-GLOSS do you own?
LOTSPOLL: how many tubes of LIP-GLOSS do you own?
None. I don't use lip gloss.
5 their all pink,clear gloss so it makes them stand out and a glittery one too
zero
1.
5
4 at the moment.
3
I buy them by the case, so I'm thinking 30.
3
I only have 2.. red and metallic red
About 20...but only because I get it free.
About 10. My sister gave me a pack of six of them for Christmas, and I've got a few assorted others.





How about you?.
Apparently not enough cause my lips and chapped and dry..... LOL.....
None lol;
just the one
Hm ALOT ! lol. i love it. ♥
4 and apply them all..one is a tingly plumper which is really good....one is a colour with a very good sheen...one is a gloss with some glitter in and one has a guard so it don't wear off....
None........my hair gets stuck in it when the wind blows and it makes my wine glass all smeary!
About 4 I think. I'm a lippy freak so also have loads of lipstick♥
idk. theyre everywhere! lol


=]
Too many
about 5
2, and one of them was an xmas pressie.
4
about 6... than like a million things of chap stick. lol
One right now. Its Lip Smackers vanilla icing flava!
too many to count =]





i bought like 6 or 7 the other day when i already had like 13 or 14.








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
About 5 or 6.......1 for my car , house , purse.....etc!
A lot. But don't use them. I like lip balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment