Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I just bought the physicians fourmula '; Plump Potion'; gloss and it creates a hot and burning feel on lips help

it feels hot and i wiped it off and my lips still feel warm. Is it supposed to feel this way? I have never used lip plumpers so I'm not sure what to expect. What lip plumpers are the best?I just bought the physicians fourmula '; Plump Potion'; gloss and it creates a hot and burning feel on lips help
It makes blood rush to the lips by irritating them. If the feeling is unbearable stop using it.I just bought the physicians fourmula '; Plump Potion'; gloss and it creates a hot and burning feel on lips help
This whole conversation has been vary good! I agree with the_offi one hundred percent!!!!!!! shes so wright!!! again vary good. Report Abuse

yeah its supposed to feel like that. you should only use good brands tho, never use weird drugstore brands.
Pepper or cinnamon is used in these ';plumping'; glosses to make your lips tingle and turn them red causing you to get a temporary 'plump' lip. Some products use more of it than others. It's all temporary and a waste of money. You can get the same effect by buying some ';Big Red'; cinnamon gum and rubbing it on your lips.
yes it suposed to do that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment