Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Bought This Lip Gloss Really Cheap and It Works Like a Plumper...?

I have this lip gloss that I found on sale for only $5.99, and it works really well. It doesn't burn or tingle or whatever the usual ones do - I've heard they hurt.... But it makes my lips look so much better! I wanted to know if there are any others like this, because I've heard that some hurt a lot and don't work well. I can't but anything very expensive either.I Bought This Lip Gloss Really Cheap and It Works Like a Plumper...?
What brand did you both use and buy(the one on sale)?





Bon Bons


Flirt!(10-15$, well spent)


Burt's Bee'sI Bought This Lip Gloss Really Cheap and It Works Like a Plumper...?
Since you didn't mention the brand, we don't know which ones 'others' are.
Avon do one which is fairly cheap.
hmmmmm not enough info

No comments:

Post a Comment